There's no better way to see Austin, Texas than from the air. Guide us, or allow us to guide you, to the most beautiful scenic areas in and around Austin for 30 minutes ... More info ›
There's no better way to see Austin, Texas than from the air. Guide us, or allow us to guide you, to the most beautiful scenic areas in and around Austin for 30 minutes. This tour takes you over downtown Austin, past Auditorium Shores, Mt. Bonnell, Penny Backer Bridge and Lake Travis at the Oasis Restaurant. Best bang for the buck!
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Austin Executive Airport Pflugerville Tx 78660
WHAT DO I NEED TO FLY?
Safety is always our #1 priority. Because of that, there are a few things you will need to know before booking your trip.
• Weights of all members of your party – Helicopters require even weight distribution so, in order to ensure safety make sure you have those handy when booking.
• When you fly you will need a valid ID at check-in and will need to store all your personal possessions in one of our secure lockers
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
We require all passengers to be here 30 minutes prior to flight time to get through the check-in and safety briefing process. Tours are roughly 30-35 minutes of flight time. All in, you should budget about an hour to spend with us and we promise it will be well worth your while.
WHAT IF THERE'S BAD WEATHER?
The old saying is if you don’t like the weather in Austin wait for 5 minutes. We use state of the art atmospheric monitoring tools to ensure that every ride is as safe and of the best quality possible here are a few things to remember…
• We will do everything we can to notify you before your flight time if we are expecting delays or cancellations
• You will not be charged any fees for weather based cancellations or reschedulings
• We will do everything within our power to get you rescheduled and flown the same day
• If we can’t fly you and you can’t reschedule a full refund will be granted
If you are here and the weather unexpectedly takes a turn for the worse in the short term, there is so much to do within 5 minutes of the heliport so ask our staff or the terminal staff for suggestions.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO SEE?
Your flight will depart at your scheduled time and take you on an epic journey with unparalleled views of the city. Including…
• The Capital building
• The 360 Bridge
• Barton Springs
• Lake Travis
• Oasis on the Lake
• Mount Bonnell
• And so much more…